Tap the icon above to place in your space
Total Chair is a comfortable and flexible seating solution available in two distinct widths and configurable with or without arms. The 1 Seat version carries the proportions of a classic armchair, while the 1.5 Seat uses our wider seat and back cushions for an oversized and relaxed silhouette.
More than just a pretty seat, Total is built to last from the inside out. Every component is removable, repairable or replaceable — from the fabric covers down to the suspension system. Cleverly engineered legs serve as junction points where modules can be attached, be they arms, tables or additional seating elements. A slender steel construction minimizes the dimensions of the structure, allowing for generous seating in a surprisingly compact footprint.
Designed by Nathan Martell and Steve Suchy (2020).
- Multi-density foam and down seat cushions (Italy)
- Structural memory foam and down back cushions (Italy)
- Steel enforced molded foam back and arm panels (Italy)
- Laser welded powder coated steel frame and legs (Taiwan)
- 1 Seat: 43.5" W / 33.5" D / 30" H
- 1.5 Seat: 51.5" W / 33.5" D / 30" H
- Armless: Subtract 2" from width
- Seat Height: 15.7"
Fog (Capture 4101)
Stone (Capture 4201)
Midnight (Capture 5201)
Dust (Capture 4803)