Tap the icon above to place in your space
Total Corner Sectional is a comfortable and flexible seating solution available in three sizes and configurable with or without arms. The asymmetrical 6 Seat version of the Corner Sectional is fully reversible and can be assembled with the extended portion of the sofa on either side and and can be swapped at any point should your needs change.
More than just a pretty seat, Total is built to last from the inside out. Every component is removable, repairable or replaceable — from the fabric covers down to the suspension system. Cleverly engineered legs serve as junction points where modules can be attached, be they arms, tables or additional seating elements. A slender steel construction minimizes the dimensions of the structure, allowing for generous seating in a surprisingly compact footprint.
Designed by Nathan Martell and Steve Suchy (2020).
- Multi-density foam and down seat cushions (Italy)
- Structural memory foam and down back cushions (Italy)
- Steel enforced molded foam back and arm panels (Italy)
- Laser welded powder coated steel frame and legs (Taiwan)
- 5 Seat: 99" W / 33.5" D / 30" H
- 6 Seat: 130" W / 99" D / 30" H
- 7 Seat: 130" W / 130" D / 30" H
- Armless: Subtract 2" from width
- Seat Height: 15.7
Fog (Capture 4101)
Stone (Capture 4201)
Midnight (Capture 5201)
Dust (Capture 4803)